Eat the Ghost Chili burrito and win the exclusive T-shirt.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Come into either Dos Hombres
Clifton or Redlands locations
- Sign the liability waiver
(Really... You HAVE to sign it)
- Order the Ghost Chili Burrito
- Eat the WHOLE thing... beans, rice and all
A few rules apply
- No dairy products allowed with the Ghost Chili Burrito...no milk (not even skim milk) no sour cream, no yogurt, etc.
- If you ask for a to go box, you’re disqualified, I repeat...you have to eat the WHOLE thing
- Half hour time limit... No lollygaggers!
- No sharing – one Ghost Chili Burrito per person
When you’re finished, show your clean plate to your server and you’ll get a FREE, shiny new “Ghost Chili” T-shirt and all the bragging rights that come along with eating the world’s hottest chili!
C’mon in and give it a try...Betcha can’t bust Ghost!
Ghost Chili (Naga Jolokian pepper)
Also know as bhut jolokia, dorset naga, ghost chile, ghost pepper, or naga morich. In 2007, it was confirmed by the Guinness World Records to be the hottest chili in the world, replacing the red Savina. It is a naturally occurring inter-specific hybrid originating in the Assam region of northeastern India. One seed from the naga jolokia can produce sustained intense pain sensations in the mouth for up to 30 minutes before subsiding. In northeastern India, the peppers are smeared on fences or used in smoke bombs as a safety precaution to keep wild elephants at a distance.