Is there any cost to membership?
How does the VIP membership work?
Sign up. Earn Points. Get Free stuff! (See Terms and Conditions for
What is the Mug Club VIP and how is it different from VIP?
Mug Club VIP offers twice as many points per dollars spent INCLUDING
alcohol! Mug Club VIP also offers other exclusive perks like specially
priced, Members only drink and food items and other special discounts.
What happens if I don’t have my card when I visit?
We can look up your account information by name, phone number or email
Who should I contact if I have a problem with my card?
You may contact us by email or visit our Clifton location.
After I register my card, what do you do with my information?
We use your details to send you information on special offers and
promotions that we think will be of interest to you. We also use it to
send updates on changes to the program and to keep you apprised of your
account activity. Please note that we will never share your information
with a third party.
Is there a limit to rewards I can accumulate?
There is no limit on the number of eligible points that a Member can earn
and redeem. However, there are restrictions to most coupons. See coupon
We reserve the right to make changes in the rules, cancel or audit your
account, or terminate the program at any time without advance notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dos Hombres VIP Loyalty and Mug Club VIP Programs are reward programs
offered by Dos Hombres of Clifton, Co. Enrollment, membership, and all
related benefits of the Program, including the use of the Program website
or mobile application, are offered to you by Dos Hombres, at its
discretion. The Program is restricted to the Clifton Location only. Your
participation in this Program is subject to these Terms and Conditions,
including any changes made to these Terms in the future.The Program is
subject to cancellation or modification at any time without notice.All
eligible Guests are invited to join and participate in the program
- Guests must have a valid email address and telephone number. Without a
card this is how you will get points added to our account.
- VIP Guests must be at least 18 years of age as of the date of
- Upgraded Mug Club VIP members must be 21 or older as of the date of
- The Program is provided to individuals only. Businesses, corporations,
joint ventures, partnerships, groups, associations, and other
non-personal entities are not eligible to participate in the Program.
- Employees and immediate family members may not participate in rewards
programs.Rewards abuse is considered theft and will not be tolerated and
is a terminable offense.
- All memberships are non-transferable.
- To become a member of the VIP Program, eligible Guests must complete
the enrollment and registration process either through the website, the
mobile application, or by completing the enrollment form at our Clifton
- Guests who would like to upgrade to Mug Club VIP status must apply in
store and show proper photo ID for proof age.
- All information submitted must be truthful and accurate. It is the
Member’s responsibility to ensure that the information provided remains
current and to promptly notify Dos Hombres of any changes.
- The Member is responsible for restricting access to and maintaining
the confidentiality of his/her account and password, and agrees to
accept responsibility for the activities of anyone using the Member’s
account and password.
- An individual should only have one account. Two or more Members cannot
combine or merge accounts for any reason; an individual member that has
multiple accounts can request that their accounts be merged.
- Dos Hombres reserves the right at any time to limit Program
enrollment, or to establish different rules for Program participation
without prior notice.
- Dos Hombres may void a Member’s account at any time, for any reason,
- If a Member is suspected of fraud or theft or has otherwise acted
illegally, or is in violation of these Terms,Dos Hombres may void
- If a membership is voided, all points and benefits earned or
obtained through the Program are also voided without remedy unless
otherwise agreed in the sole discretion of Dos Hombres.
- These rights are in addition to any other legal or equitable remedy
that may be available to Dos Hombres under applicable law.
- In order for the Member to earn points, the Member’s phone number tied
to the Member’s account must be provided to the server upon payment.
- If Members do not provide a valid phone number upon payment, Members
will receive no points for their transaction. The granting of
retroactive credits are at the sole discretion of Dos Hombres.
- Points are non-transferable, do not have any cash value and cannot be
redeemed for cash.
- Accounts may be removed after extended periods of non-use.
- Dos Hombres reserves the right to invalidate purchases credited to a
Members account and associated points if it is determined that a) points
were incorrectly posted to a Member’s account, or b) points were
- Members can view the reward options and the points required to redeem
for the reward by visiting the Program website www.go2dos.com, the
mobile application, or an in-restaurant inquiry. Account balances are
also printed at the bottom of you receipt. When a Member accumulates
enough points for a reward, the member has the option to use those
points or save and combine them.
- There is no limit on the number of rewards that a Member can get with
- The Program reward requirements are subject to additions,
modifications, inclusion/exclusion changes and eliminations.
- Expired rewards will not be replaced and will not be re-credited to a
- Rewards may not be used toward payment of tax or gratuity, or gift
- Rewards have no cash value, are not for resale and are not redeemable
- By enrolling into this Program, the Member is opting in to receive
Program communications sent by email and /or Text.
Program Change or Termination
- Dos Hombres reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a)
suspend, change or terminate the Program, any individual promotion, or
any Member benefit, in whole or in part; (b) modify, limit or suspend
the use and/or redemption of any participation credit, such as
qualifying purchase credit, in any respect; (c) modify or change
redemption procedures, including the amount of participation credit
required for particular rewards; (d) modify, limit or suspend the
collection of participation points, including but not limited to
imposing time limits and changes in participation points.
- A Member’s continued participation in the Program after any
modification to the Program and/or these Terms will indicate your
acceptance of any such modification.